Monday, May 09, 2016

NEW! Big, bold Civil War Then & Now blog launched

GO HERE FOR MY NEW CIVIL WAR THEN & NOW BLOG


Using Google Street View and my own photography, I tapped into my inner-William Frassanito and the excellent Juxtapose tool to create Then & Now Civil War images here on my main blog. The posts proved so popular that I created a new site here to feature those images in a much larger, bolder format. Think of it as Then & Now on steroids, filet mignon and prime rib.

Grrrrrrr. 

The bigger your screen, the better these images will display.

For more even more Civil War photography, please visit my sister blog, Civil War 180, which features panoramas of Civil War battlefields.

If you have a suggestion for a Then & Now image, email me at jbankstx@comcast.net.

You may also follow me on Facebook and Twitter at @johnnybanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment