Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wadhams brothers information sought

I recently was contacted through this blog by Lois Dean regarding her ancestors who died during the Civil War. Capt. Luman Wadhams of the 2nd Connecticut Heavy Artillery, and his brothers, Edward (8th Connecticut Infantry) and Henry (14th Connecticut Infantry), were killed within 16 days of each other in 1864. Lois: Please contact me as I am very interested in finding out more regarding your ancestors. Luman, killed at Cold Harbor, Va., is honored on a Civil War memorial in Litchfield, Conn. (above).

2 comments:

  1. Hey there this week on Collectors' Quest I am featuring people who collect all kinds of militaria. One guy has a huge collection of civil war soldier portraits and another has a whole WWII room. Check it out! http://www.collectorsquest.com/featured-week/Militaria.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John I have some information on the Wadhams Bothers

    ReplyDelete