Saturday, August 18, 2007

Animal planet


We took a bike ride on the Farmington Trail today and as we expected ran into...a llama? A nice family was walking two of the hairy white creatures down the trail along the Farmington River. We didn't have a chance to quiz them on where they picked up those interesting animals. I barely caught this one on my cellphone camera. And later during the ride, I shot a picture of an interesting looking bear in the back of a truck outside an antiques store in Collinsville. Luckily, this creature wasn't a live one.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:43 PM

    I once thought of raising llamas. I don't think I could have handled the altitude in Peru though. I thought of raising Alpacas in my back yard....couldn't make the business case work. TTFN

    The Minnesota Connection

    ReplyDelete